What is SEO?
SEO includes optimizing your website and its content, so your content might appear higher on the search engine results page (SERP).
Whenever users perform a search, the search engine matches the webpages associated with their queries. For your page to appear in relevant search results, you need to use optimization techniques such as key integration and internal linking. A well-optimized page will generate automatic traffic for your site, which will increase your conversions and sales.
Google determines your quality based rankings on a variety of factors including:
- Keyword selection: For ranking in the right search results of your business, you need to select keywords that are relevant to your page. Based on your keywords selection Google will rank your page, so you may want to use keywords that should be related to your page title to help it appear and rank on related pages.
- Quality of Contents: Google wants to guide users to high-quality content that provides the information that users needed. Google ranks your website high in search results when you have long and more informational content. High quality, long content will keep your website users for a long time, increase engagement, and send positive signals to Google about your page.
- Site Security: Personal Information Security and Privacy Concerns for web browsers are growing, and which is noticed by Google, so it is very important to convert the information on your site using an SSL certificate. Google ranks unsafe sites as secure sites, so it is important that you are aware of it.
- User Experience: Google wants to promote which has a positive site experience. You need to focus on improving the user experience on your site so the tracks stay on it for a long time and help improve your ranking. Some UX features include very easy navigation, bullet points in titles and content, and engaging images and videos.
- Mobile compatibility: With the rise of mobile web browsing, Google has been providing responsive design for the past few years. Responsive design is important because it allows users to view your site on any device. Since Google Mobile has moved to the first coding system, there must be a mobile-friendly site to get the best-ranking place in the search results.
- Page speed: Users want quick information, if your site may slowly loading, you are not going to get rankings in search results either. Your site should load quickly, or users may jump out of your page, affecting your rankings.
SEO Campaign Allows you to build expertise, authority, and trust (EAT) on your site by creating content, optimizing, and enhancing the user experience.
What are Google Ads?
Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, which is a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platform that helps marketers find interesting ways to develop their business bring high leads.
PPC ads appear in a number of formats, including:
- Search Ads: These text ads appear above the SERPs and above the organic lists. While these ads are similar to organic search lists, they have the tag “ad” to help distinguish them from organic lists.
- Google Shopping Ads: These ads appear in the form of a carousel on the surface of SERPs with images of different brands of products. These lists also include prices, so users can compare with other stores.
- Local Services Ads: Local service ads are for servicing companies such as plumbers and electricians want to attract more local leads. These ads are the same as shopping ads with a carousel form, but they list business based service information.
With the PPC, you only pay when users click on your ad, which makes Google Ads a much less expensive option than traditional advertising methods such as radio, television, or newspaper advertisements.
PPC ads run on the auction system. You bid on the keywords which you want to use for your ads. If someone clicks on your ad the higher the bid amount you want to pay.
When you bid on the right keyword, your ad will appear on the search results for that perfect keyword.
If the frequency of your advertising depends on your budget at that time your position is gets affected by your bid and your quality score too.
SEO vs Google Ads
SEO and Google ads help increase the traffic associated with your site and earn more conversion leads. Both of these methods help your business grow online, and they vary greatly. To see how these strategies compare, look at SEO vs. Google ads:
|1.||Traffic||Creates constant traffic||Creates traffic only for the duration of the campaign|
|2.||Placement||The only place in search results||You can place ads in search results and on Google-owned and affiliate websites|
|3.||Cost for clicking||It doesn’t cost anything if anyone clicks on your list||You get paid when people click on your list|
|4.||Selection of Keyword||Long tail and short tail work for keywords||Long tail and short tail work for keywords|
|5.||Time||Delay in results||Quicker results|
|6.||Monitoring measurements||Monitoring analysis and ROI takes time||Analyze and monitor ROI immediately|