Search engine optimization (SEO) plays an important role in popularizing websites in key search engines and obtaining ranking positions for keywords and landing pages.
Generally, we start SEO for a website by doing SEO audits at the beginning.
The SEO audit process is a time-consuming process and requires the analysis of all pages of the website with the support of several technical tools.
Numerous SEO audit tools can be found on the Internet to audit and analyze the website to identify critical areas. We need to prepare a comprehensive audit report with all the recommendations for the website to improve search results and rankings.
Ten reliable SEO audit tools that may work well for you in 2020.
- Woorank is an excellent auditing tool for analyzing websites, and this tool is very useful for website owners, SEO agencies, digital marketing, and B2B marketing companies.
- It provides on-page SEO, off-page SEO, detection of broken links, backlinks, and defective web pages, and suggestions for improving site visibility and ranking.
- It also offers free and paid versions, and audit reports can be downloaded in PDF format. Its statements are easy to understand and SEO consultants can easily fix website problems.
2. Raven Tools
- To get quality reports with all technical SEO issues and recommendations this is an awesome SEO auditing software for digital agencies and SEO consultants.
- We can get all the recommendations related to site page speed, design, social media reputation, backlinks, and online reputation by using this tool.
- It provides a list of SEO tools for researching and improving your website. The tool is easy to use for auditing, marketing, and reporting to social media.
- If you want to run marketing campaigns and increase website rankings this is the best tool ever.
Semrush is another censorship and research tool that is used extensively to track organic terms, competitor research, backlinks, and PPC keywords of competitors.
We can aggressively use the Semrush tool to track competitor data and enable those involved in SEO efforts to boost our website rankings.
Key features of SEMRush:
- Discover competing advertising strategies and budgets
- Detecting competitor ad copies
- Finding the best publishers and advertisers
- Backlink analysis
- Create effective advertising campaigns
- Find the best terms for SEO and PPC
- Compare with competitors
- Export complete analysis reports in Excel format
- Complete website audit and status monitoring
Moz is one of the leading SEO tool providers and a major SEO company. Website owners make extensive use of Moz products in their SEO processes.
SEO professionals use Moz Rank, domain authority, and page authority as metrics and take this into account when building affiliates with other sites.
Moz offers free and pro tools that target small and large enterprise businesses.
Free tools offered by Moz
- Open Site Explorer
- Key Explorer
- Business List
- Business Console
- Types of research
WebCEO is another clearly used auditing tool to diagnose all the issues found on the website.
It is primarily a SaaS platform used to monitor and monitor SEM campaigns, manage links, manage competitors’ activity, and improve keywords.
Key features of WebCEO:
- Key optimization
- Link building
- Competitor Analysis
- SEO Performance Report
Spyfu is a wonderful tool for extracting competitor’s insights and you can monitor all of your competitor’s activities.
It can be very useful for SEO companies and web owners to do online marketing, digital marketing, and sales activity.
When we place a URL on the SpyFu homepage, we get all the insights of the website, its keywords, the keywords they use, the number of searches, and more.
Key features of SpyFu includes:
- Organic search
- Incoming clicks
- Payment Search (PPC)
- Best keywords
SEO Site Testing is a free censorship tool that analyzes the entire website in six different categories such as mobile application, SEO issues, social media, servers, security, and the semantic web.
It provides you with all the data from search engines, site health score, website performance, and site failed checks because it is a comprehensive SEO tool
The tool offers features such as:
- SEO tracking
- SEO repair issues
- Competitor Analysis
- SEO Report
- Found’s SEO audit tool can be very useful for digital marketers and agencies to identify website issues and find a way to fix them.
- The URL should be placed in the tool to get all the audit details related to technical issues, content issues, and external connection analysis.
- Audit results can be downloaded in PDF format for sharing with customers and others.
- Seoptimer is an amazing free audit tool to detect website errors.
- The tool will suggest procedures for improving website search rankings.
- You can also download the Google Chrome extension to censor personal website pages.
10. Screaming Frog
- The Screaming Frog is a creeping tool for analyzing a desktop program and the entire website.
- It provides useful insights to your SEO issues of the website by crawling the entire website.
- With the help of this audit tool, we can explore various parameters like site links, outgoing links, meta descriptions, anchor text, security, broken links, response time, ALT tags, and many more.
- The tool will crawl up to 500 URLs for free.