Backlinks are very important for ranking in search engines, including Google. You have created backlinks if you want your website to be search engine optimized and get organic traffic to your site.
If you have additional backlinks to your website from official domains, you will gain more reputation from Google’s view, and then you will be the only person to dominate search engine result pages (SERPS).
Recently, link building does not have a big reputation, and it is often associated with spamming links. But it should not be like that.
Without spamming other sites, you can create backlinks using smart techniques. Here are the eight ways to build links using ethical strategies and SEO tools to make everything easier.
No. #1. Recreate/duplicate the competitors best backlinks
- This is one of the smartest ways to recreate our competitor backlinks to find opportunities to create new backlinks and improve SEO.
- For getting started it’s better to choose your primary competitors who are ranking above you. It means they have higher quality backlinks.
- Now just what you have to do is analyze their backlinks. If this is a guest article, please send a request as a contributor.
- If this is a blogger’s product review, contact the author and offer them a good deal in return for a similar review.
No. #2. Analyze competitors’ notes
- It is not enough to spy on your competitor’s backlinks. You also want them available to answer your questions when you are unsure about your case.
- Whether it’s on social media, the forum, or the website, in particular, you know by using the hint.
For example, if a competitive client asks a question and you offer first aid, chances are you will build a strong relationship with that client. If he gets a website and he decides to accept you, you can get a backlink.
By helping and answering questions in front of others, you will increase your chances of getting business and backlinks.
Mentioning to get backlinks is another scenario that can help you set up alerts for your keywords. For example, if you have a marketing tool, you can set a warning for the keyword “marketing tool”. When someone writes an article about marketing tools or posts something on social media, you can react and ask them to consider or add your tool as well.
No. #3. Create backlinks with infographics
- Over the past few years, infographics have become one of the most popular link-creating methods. Since 2009, its demand has been constantly rising.
- Important publications such as Mashable, The Verge, Huffington Post, and others usually publish infographics and readers like them. They are great not only for creating backlinks but also for driving traffic from social media because infographics are so shareable.
- Once you have created the chart by using professional designers or others or if you are a good designer you can do it by yourself then you can publish it on your site, you can submit it to some popular chart directories.
- To spread the word, you can use Twitter or note to find people who have shared related infographics in the past. You can make some effort to look at the newly published chart and ask for feedback. If they like, they can share it on social media, as well as the link.
No. #4. Guest blogging
- Guest blogging is one of the best ways to listen to yourself on the internet. You can tap the already installed audience and connect with others from your main location. This is a great technique for creating more followers on social media, directing traffic, and creating quality backlinks.
- Contrary to popular belief, guest blogging exists even before Google started using backlinks as a ranking factor. More precisely, guest articles began in the days when newspapers were popular.
- Google accepts guest contributors to their blog, so there is not much reason to worry about penalties unless your guest posts are spammy and badly written.
- But if you go for a guest post, it should be a high-quality thing. Just as good as the content you publish on your own website, otherwise better. Not all guest bloggers are successful, but if you take this as seriously, you will see benefits.
No. #5. Build a solid internal connecting structure
- While internal links may not give you great SEO incentives, they can help increase the overall usability of your website and are a great way to create links using your preferred anchor text.
- Like any other technique do not abuse it and do not create more than 100 internal links/page or you will make your website suspicious.
No. #6. Access and promote your best content everywhere
- You can’t get backlinks unless you know someone has the best content. You should do everything you can to find people who are interested in connecting with your content and sharing it on social media.
- Use influential research tools to find a person who wants to share your content. The more bloggers you talk to, the more likely you are to share your content.
- Things will be much easier once you build some good relationships with well-known bloggers from your field.
No. #7. Give interviews
- Websites are at any key point in conducting interviews with experts. If you are not familiar with being invited, approach the interviewer about why they should interview you.
- Sites that run rounds like this are always looking for the best content, so you have the perfect opportunity to be accepted. You can also link to your website with your answers.
No. #8. Broken link building
- The lesser-known way to create backlinks is known as the broken link building technique. It detects 404 errors or similar issues on a blogger’s website and politely tells them about it.
- Because you help them, they may reward your help by linking to your website. These backlinks are commonly found on resource pages that link bloggers to third-party sites.
- Verification You can easily identify broken links using the Google Chrome extension called My Links.
- After finding these problems, approach the webmaster and tell them about the problem. Provide them with direct instructions and make it easy for them to identify and correct mistakes. Suggest your website as a source to replace the broken link.
Note: You can create backlinks to your website using smart techniques. If you start now, the whole process will take longer, but in the long run, it is worth it. Create only quality backlinks and never waste your time with problematic links.